Okay, so there are a few rules that go along with this if you want to win:
1) Share 11 things about yourself.
2) Answer the 11 questions that the person who nominated you asked.
3) Choose 11 bloggers to nominate, as long as they have under 200 followers too.
4) Come up with 11 questions to ask the 11 people you nominate.
5)Thank the person that nominated you and include a link back to their blog.
This seems pretty awesome in my book. Take a look at 11 facts about me:
- Grapes are one of my favorite foods.
- I'm 18 years old.
- I'm the middle child.
- I can't whistle.
- I'm pretty sure I'd like to become a comedy writer for television.
- The last movie I watched was Life Of Pi. It was amazing!
- My favorite season is Autumn.
- Baking is a very secret passion of mine.
- I enjoy learning about multiple Asian cultures.
- I frequently ponder whether or not it's physically possible to dig to China.
- I desperately wish I could draw, but I am absolutely dreadful at it.
Oh look, it's me! :3
And now to answer Lauren's questions about me:
1. What is your lifetime ambition?
To change some aspect of the world through writing.
2. If you were on a desert island and could have only 1 item, what would it be?
A desert island sounds pretty...brutal? Maybe a pet that was physically able to survive there so I wouldn't be alone.
3. Most used beauty product?
4. Favourite item of clothing?
This really awesome form-fitting skirt that comes halfway down my thighs. Ooh, I'm a woman.
5. Why did you start a blog?
I thought it would be an interesting time capsule to look back on years from now and laugh at how blindly I was running through the world at the time that I published things on here. Also, because I secretly want to gain a cult following. But not form a cult. People out there still know that "cult following" is still kind of a safe term to use, right?
6. What is your favourite memory?
I have way too many, but the first one that came to mind was screaming my head off at my best friends while we were on a freakishly high amusement park ride.
7. If you could be another person for a day, who would you be?
Real of fake? Because I kinda wanna know what it's like to be Jean Grey or Storm of the X-Men, or the Invisible Woman. Awwww yeah. But an actual existing person would probably be my favorite Korean rapper, G-Dragon.
8. Last food you ate?
A couple of bites of my little brother's burger.
9. Favourite movie?
I have a couple of favorites but the first two that came to mind were House Of Flying Daggers and Inception.
10. What superpower would you choose if you could?
11. What is your favourite month of the year?
The blogs that I'm nominating are:
My questions for my nominees are:
1)What month were you born in?
2)What's your favorite holiday?
3)What country would you like to travel to the most?
4)Is there a celebrity you're sick of hearing about?
5)Favorite flavor of ice cream?
6)Do you have pets?
7)What is your astrological sign?
8)What kind of movies are your favorite?
9)How often do you wear makeup?
10)Are you a morning person?
11)Who inspires you the most in life?